How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday’s
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, —- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! —- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.
things i want to do with u:
- take u to a place with low light pollution so u can look at all the stars
- make out
- dance by ourselves in the middle of the night
- go to a cool place
- bathe together
- walk around a museum and hold hands
- play the sims using the most ridiculous strategies
- make out
- build a blanket fort
- make out in said blanket fort
- love you forever
← Older entries Page 1 of 105